The time is drawing near for the 2017 NEOHIO Region Annual Meeting. At this meeting ballots are counted for the election. Ballots will be made available soon, or you can wait until the meeting to cast your vote. This year, we’ll have the meeting at High Voltage Karting in Medina. Details can be found on the calendar.
Offices that need to be filled are:
- Assistant Regional Executive (one-year term)
- Treasurer (one-year term)
- Recording Secretary (one-year term)
- Membership Secretary (one-year term)
- Three Trustees (each a three-year term)
Nominations are still being accepted. If you have an interest in helping to run the region or know someone who would, this is the opportunity to get in. Contact any one of the officers for more information.