4770 Waterford Rd
Village of Clarkston, MI 48346
Registration ends in a month on April 29, 2017 11:59 PM EDT
2017 WHRRI/SCCA Driver’s School
Thank you for considering the Waterford Hills Road Racing Incorporated “WHRRI”, 2017 Competition Driving School.
The school consists of a day of classroom instruction and two days of On-Track instruction. The school is accredited by the Sports Car Club of America “SCCA”. Students successfully completing the training are presented with a Novice Competition Permit. Below are the steps, information, and application form needed to apply to the Competition Driving School.
Classroom Sat. 4/8/2017 (Sat. 9 am – 5 pm) Main Club House on the OCSC grounds
On-track Sessions: Sat. 4/29/2017 and Sun. 4/30/2017 (8 am – 8 pm both days)
The Competition Driving School is for individuals wishing to compete in “Wheel to Wheel” competition events sanctioned by WHRRI, the SCCA, and other sanctioning organizations accepting the WHRRI driving school permits.
Waterford Hills also hosts Open Track Days (OTDs), for individuals wishing to develop their high speed driving skills utilizing vehicles not equipped with the required safety equipment for wheel to wheel competition. OTDs do not permit “Wheel to Wheel” racing. Please check the WHRRI website for more information on OTDs.
- First Time Student:
- WHRRI Members $395.00
- SCCA Members $520.00 (includes SCCA Novice permit)
- Non Members $460.00 (No Permit provided upon completion of school)
- Returning students – Students that have participated in the WHRRI school or held a competition license within past 5 years qualify for a returning student discount:
- WHRRI Members $295.00
- SCCA Members $420.00 (includes SCCA Novice permit)
- Non Members $360.00 (No Permit provided upon completion of school)
- REGISTER NOW – If application is received after 4/8/2017 – add additional $60.00 to appropriate fee as listed above.
Any questions about the school may be directed to moc.s1527073866llihd1527073866rofre1527073866taw@l1527073866oohcs1527073866rd1527073866.