Have you missed racing this past year due to any of the following: car broken, family/life issues, wallet empty, etc. If so please follow the below instructions to apply for a license waiver.
Complete any or all of the first three necessary requirements and send the forms and appropriate fees for membership & license directly to the SCCA National Office, attn: Membership.
1. If you do not have a current membership card, download and complete https://www.scca.com/search?page=1&q=application&search_for=Download&utf8=%E2%9C%93&_=1567794425747
2. Download and complete license application that can be found at https://www.scca.com/search?page=1&q=application&search_for=Download&utf8=%E2%9C%93&_=1567794425747.
3. If current physical not on file with SCCA download https://www.scca.com/search?commit=Search&q=physical&search_for=Download&utf8=%E2%9C%93&_=1567794723903.
4. Send a short resume of your racing experience along with documentation (results, letters of referral, diplomas, etc. from accredited SCCA racing schools), types of cars you have raced, organizations, and type of car you are going to race via email or mail to the Divisional Licensing Rep.
6. Send a separate check for $25 made out to Great Lakes Division, SCCA for the waiver processing fee to the Divisional Licensing Rep.
7. Make a copy of all of this paperwork, just in case before mailing to National Office or Divisional Licensing Rep!
8. Members can email in their paperwork to the office or upload it directly to the member profile and keep the originals for their records.
9. Please let the Divisional Licensing Rep know when your first event is planned and give yourself plenty of time before to apply for a waiver. There can be up to a two week turnaround time depending on when we receive your information.
We look forward to seeing you on track
Maurice LaFond, Great Lakes Divisional Administrator of Licensing (Divisional Licensing Rep.)
Available evenings 7 to 9 at 440-946-2207
Mailing address: 418 Quentin Road, Eastlake, OH 44095