- Club Racing
- Time Trials
- Street Survival
- Road Rally
- Blower Newsletter
February 23, 2022
Have you missed racing this past year due to any of the following: car broken, family/life issues, wallet empty, etc. If so please follow the below instructions to apply for a license waiver.
Complete any or all of the first three necessary requirements and send the forms and appropriate fees for membership & license directly to the SCCA National Office, attn: Membership.
1. If you do not have a current membership card, download, and complete https://www.scca.com/search?page=1&q=application&search_for=Download&utf8=%E2%9C%93&_=1567794425747
2. Download and complete license application that can be found at https://www.scca.com/search?page=1&q=application&search_for=Download&utf8=%E2%9C%93&_=1567794425747.
3. If a current physical is not on file with SCCA, download https://www.scca.com/search?commit=Search&q=physical&search_for=Download&utf8=%E2%9C%93&_=1567794723903.
4. Send a short resume of your racing experience along with documentation (results, letters of referral, diplomas, etc. from accredited SCCA racing schools), types of cars you have raced, organizations, and type of car you are going to race via email or mail to the Divisional Licensing Rep.
6. Send a separate check for $25 made out to Great Lakes Division, SCCA for the waiver processing fee to the Divisional Licensing Rep.
7. Make a copy of all of this paperwork, just in case before mailing it to National Office or Divisional Licensing Rep!
8. Members can email their paperwork to the office or upload it directly to the member profile and keep the originals for their records.
9. Please let me know when your first event is planned and give yourself plenty of time before applying for a waiver. There can be up to a two-week turnaround time depending on when I receive your information.
I look forward to seeing you on track
Maurice LaFond, Great Lakes Divisional Administrator of Licensing
Available evenings 7 to 9 at 440-946-2207
Mailing address: 418 Quentin Road, Eastlake, OH 44095
May 18, 2023
On May 14, 2023, at the Race of Champions at Mid-Ohio, Jim Libecco broke the track record for the FE2 class. His lap time was a 1:26.616. Congratulations Jim!