- Club Racing
- Time Trials
- Street Survival
- Road Rally
- Blower Newsletter
December 16, 2019
TOPEKA, Kan. (Dec. 18, 2019) — Throughout December, select races from the 56th Runoffs® that took place at VIRginia International Raceway have been airing Sundays on CBS Sports Network. If you missed some of the broadcasts, don’t worry because encore presentations will be coming up on Sunday, December 22 and Sunday, December 29.
Each separate race, produced by Apex Broadcast for the 11th year in-a-row, will be 60 minutes in length and anchored by longtime Runoffs announcer Greg Creamer. Additional commentary is supplied by pro driver Tom O’Gorman, Runoffs announcers Andy Hollis and Larry MacLeod, SportsCar365 writer Ryan Myrehn, and Heyward Wagner again covering pit row. All broadcast times are Eastern and the schedule is subject to change. Check cable or satellite TV providers for local CBS Sports Network channels.
Remaining 2019 Runoffs CBS Sports Network broadcast schedule:
– Sun., Dec. 22, Noon Eastern; E Production
– Sun., Dec. 22, 1 p.m. Eastern; F Production
– Sun., Dec. 22, 10 p.m. Eastern; Spec Racer Ford Gen3 (Encore Presentation)
– Sun., Dec. 22, 11 p.m. Eastern; Formula Vee (Encore Presentation)
– Sun., Dec. 22, Midnight Eastern; Spec Miata (Encore Presentation)
– Sun., Dec. 29, Noon Eastern; GT-2 (Encore Presentation)
– Sun., Dec. 29, 1 p.m. Eastern; E Production (Encore Presentation)
– Sun., Dec. 29, 2 p.m. Eastern; F Production (Encore Presentation)
– Sun., Dec. 29, 3 p.m. Eastern; Touring 4
– Sun., Dec. 29, 4 p.m. Eastern; Super Touring® Lite
– Sun., Dec. 29, 9 p.m. Eastern; Touring 4 (Encore Presentation)
– Sun., Dec. 29, 10 p.m. Eastern; Super Touring® Lite (Encore Presentation)
The SCCA National Championship Runoffs has evolved into what is now commonly agreed to be the pinnacle of American motorsports. Since 1964, the SCCA has crowned Road Racing’s National Champions at the winner-take-all, single race Runoffs format through dozens of separate races over three days. The 56th annual Runoffs took place in 2019 at VIRginia International Raceway. It was the first time SCCA’s National Championship visited that venue found along the border of North Carolina and Virginia.
With broadcasts presented by Mazda, all 2019 Runoffs races from VIR are available for online viewing anytime at the 2019 SCCA Runoffs OnDemand webpage at SCCA.com.
The Sports Car Club of America®, Inc., founded in 1944, is a 67,500-member motorsports organization that incorporates all facets of autocross, rally and road racing at both Club and professional levels. With headquarters in Topeka, Kansas, the SCCA annually sanctions over 2,000 events through its 115 Regions and subsidiary divisions. Much of the SCCA’s activities are made possible with support from the following Official Partners: Hagerty, the Official Insurance Partner of SCCA; Hawk Performance, the Official Brake Products of SCCA; Sunoco, the Official Fuel of SCCA; and Tire Rack, the Official Tire Retailer of SCCA. To learn more, please visit www.scca.com.
Photo Credit: Jay Bonvouloir
November 18, 2023
Even though it was cold and late in the season, our drivers and volunteers had a great time at our 2023 Halloween Divisional on October 28-29! We would like to […]