- Club Racing
- Time Trials
- Street Survival
- Road Rally
- Blower Newsletter
December 13, 2019
The SCCA RallyCross Board (RXB) is excited to announce the RallyCross National Tour program will continue for the 2020 RallyCross season. National Tour RallyCross events provide an opportunity for regional RallyCross competitors to experience National-level competition in advance of the 2020 RallyCross National Championship event in August taking place at Road America in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin.
The RXB is requesting proposals from interested Regions to host 2020 National Tour events in the following geographic areas of the United States: Eastern, Central, Southern and Western. The RXB will select three or four National Tour events from the proposals submitted.
Here are additional details about the National Tour program:
– National Tour events follow the same two-day competition schedule (Saturday & Sunday) as the SCCA RallyCross National Championship.
– All National Tour events should take place prior to the 2020 RallyCross National Championship event scheduled for August 14-16, 2020.
– National Tour events are included in the 2020 Triple Cross award eligibility for competitors who win a Regional event, National Tour event and the National Championship.
– A Region may partner with a neighboring Region(s) to co-present a National Tour event.
– National Tour event sites should be able to accommodate 60+ competitors.
Proposals should be submitted to email@example.com by January 10, 2020. The 2020 National Tour event schedule will be announced later in January 2020.
Photo Credit: Greggar Helgeland
January 30, 2023
Our annual Neohio Awards Celebration is coming up, and we are so excited to celebrate another incredible year! You can purchase tickets at msreg.com/awardscelebration22