- Club Racing
- Time Trials
- Street Survival
- Road Rally
- Blower Newsletter
December 26, 2019
The SCCA® Foundation is conducting a winter sweepstakes with an incredible prize donated in support of the Foundation’s programs. The lucky winner and three guests will receive a tour of Jay Leno’s Big Dog Garage in Burbank, Calif., along with $4,000 in cash for travel expenses. The prize also includes four passes to the amazing Petersen Automotive Museum in Los Angeles. The sweepstakes winner’s name will be drawn during the 2020 SCCA National Convention in Las Vegas.
Not open to the public, Leno’s Big Dog Garage can only be visited through private invitation. The collection includes more than 250 cars and motorcycles. Depending on scheduling, Leno will greet the winners and pose for photographs with the collection. More information is available at www.WinVIPGarageTour.org.
The last day to donate online and receive sweepstakes entries is Saturday, January 18, 2020, with donations closing three hours prior to the drawing. Funds generated through the sweepstakes support SCCA Foundation, which is the charitable arm of the Sports Car Club of America®. SCCA Foundation supports hands-on education and safety programs, recognizes excellence in automotive engineering education and promotes the SCCA’s heritage and club history. Initiatives conducted by SCCA Foundation include:
– Saving the Lives of Teen Drivers: Through the Tire Rack Street Survival program, the SCCA Foundation and local SCCA Regions host day-long skills training programs to help teen drivers learn how to avoid accidents and deal with emergency car handling situations on the street. This program reaches hundreds of teen drivers each year and continues to grow thanks your financial support.
– Preserving the History of American Motorsport: The Foundation funds the preservation work taking place with the SCCA Archives at the International Motor Racing Research Center in Watkins Glen, NY. The SCCA Archives contains the history of the SCCA, all the types of events it has sanctioned, and member and car histories since the inception of the SCCA.
– Encouraging Future Automotive Passion: The Foundation provides support and prizes for the national Formula SAE competitions held in Michigan and Nebraska each year, to encourage the automotive and race engineers of tomorrow.
– Veterans in Motorsports: The Foundation provides support for our men and women in uniform through the non-profit VETMotorsports.org organization. The program works to help reduce the suicide rate among injured veterans by engaging them in transformative motorsports experiences. As part of the program, post-9/11 veterans with service-connected injuries are placed inside the ropes and behind the wheel at select SCCA events, and mentored by SCCA members and staff.
– Women on Track: The Foundation helps to fund and manage the Wendi Allen Scholarship program that recognizes and encourages increased participation in autocross and Region leadership positions by women across the country.
January 30, 2023
Our annual Neohio Awards Celebration is coming up, and we are so excited to celebrate another incredible year! You can purchase tickets at msreg.com/awardscelebration22